The energy performance certificate is a report that describes how efficient a home is in terms of energy consumption. It assigns an energy rating to each home on a scale which ranges from "A" (the most efficient) to "G" (the least efficient).
This properties EPC certificate is rated as:- E
Spanish homes which are designed to keep "cool" in the summer months, traditionaly have lower EPC Ratings.
EXCLUSIVE LISTING 3 bedroom end of block apartment on the popular La Mata community 400 metres from the beach.
One flight of steps lead to the entrance of this attractive apartment. The apartment consists of:
- Fully fitted kitchen with separate new utility area with new work top and appliances
- 3 bedrooms (only 2 officially on title deeds a though apartment correctly and full registered with 3 bedrooms and additional office)
- one storeroom used as an office
- 2 bathrooms / shower rooms
- lounge with fireplace and character shelving
- part closed in terrace for winter use with attractive glass enclosure with views over the beautiful gardens and pool area
- part uncovered terrace and end of block so only a neighbour on one side offering added privacy
This apartment overlooks the stunning communal pool area and communal gardens managed by full time gardener. There is a parking area in front of the apartment, on a secure gated and walled community only 400 metres walk from the beach area.
A perfect full time living comfortable apartment, or part time monthly use, or as a rental investment as this property would rent for 700 euros per week in the summer months on the popular community.
Exclusive to New Wave Villas, please contact us for appointments to view.
Air-conditioning Close to amenities Communal garden Fireplace Off-road parking Part furnished subject to offer Pool view