Thinking of selling your property?
The New Wave Villas team members live and work in the area and have many years’ experience of selling properties in Spain.
We offer a straightforward service with no added costs, we ask for no money upfront and do not tie you in to restrictive contracts.
We market your property regularly in local newspapers and quality local magazines as well as on our website which is mobile device friendly.
Aware of the importance of social media marketing, your property will also be featured on our Facebook and Instagram pages and Twitter feed.
Your property will also be featured on our sales board outside our central beachfront office.
We work closely with partner agents in the area to ensure your property gets the optimum exposure and we regularly exhibit at property shows in the UK including the highly popular, ‘A Place in the Sun live’.
Make an appointment with one of our sales team to discuss your property and arrange a valuation visit. We will provide an honest valuation based on the current market, size, facilities and condition of your property.
With the property market currently experiencing somewhat of a ‘boom’ we are keen to secure new listings for our database of clients.
To comply with Andalucían law we will ask you to provide all relevant paperwork relating to the property and its registered owner/s.
- Copy of Escritura (title deeds)
- Copies of all utility bills
- Copy of IBI (property tax) payments/info
- Copy of Basura (rubbish) payments/info
- Copy of Nota Simple
- EPC (energy performance certificate) Click here for info
- Details of community fees if applicable for properties on complexes
- Details of community management company/administrator
- AFO (See separate page here to check if you require this)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us
Call: (+34) 677 475 068